Nature’s Point is growing and so we are on the lookout for a passionate Qualified Teachers to join our team working alongside children aged 2 -5 years old.
Nature’s Point is a privately owned unique purpose-built centre, providing quality teaching and learning. We value our beautiful and natural environment alongside with Kirk’s Bush just on our doorstep, which facilitates a deep and rich connection with nature.
Our teachers are very passionate and choose to focus on practices and teaching strategies that promote and offer meaningful connections with land and nature. Our extended playground field and bush promotes the joy of being in nature and provide our tamariki to understand risk and confidence, love and protection, care and respect in their daily experiences.
It is most important to us to find someone who shares our values and passion. We would love to meet a kaiako to join our team who has:
- A passion for working with young children
- A natural play-based philosophy
- Is a collaborative, flexible and energetic team player
- A high standard of professionalism and strong communication skills
- Have a sound understanding of Te Whariki and an ability to respond to and develop the needs of our tamariki, through planning and curriculum delivery.
This is a full-time position for a Qualified/registered teacher.
We offer a mentorship programme for those who are working towards their full registration, staff child discount and competitive remuneration.
If this sounds like you, then don’t hesitate to apply online today or email your CV at email@example.com
Please note: applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa and hold teacher registration.